Saturday 5 November 2011

OPI- In My Back Pocket.

 


I really took a gamble on this polish. OPI is quite expensive to buy in stores in Australia, so I buy mine off eBay for a third of price. This colour however, the description picture on ebay showed it as a dark, egg yolk-y yellow. So imagine my surprise when it arrives and is an AMAZING brightish orange. I actually love this colour more than the one I thought I was buying! The application of this polish is fantastic, and it only takes two coats to be opaque. This is also a perfect Halloween orange…
So… do you like?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you