Monday 26 December 2011

Christmas Wedding

The nails I did for the lovely brides, Krystal and Mel. This photo was taken after their wedding on Christmas day.

Mel is wearing OPI DS Coronation with a border of alternating sized polka dots in OPI Do You Lilac It?, and Krystal has Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear First Blush, Nubar 2010 (gorgeous layering combo right there!) and OPI DS Coronation for a multi sized polka dot french effect.

They are beautiful girls and I am honoured they asked me to do this

1 comment:

  1. How pretty and unique! The brides will always remember their beautiful wedding nails:)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you