Saturday 10 December 2011

Dita’s Wonderbra!


I adore Dita,  and a friend who is also a fan asked me to do some Dita themed nails. So after a quick google search, I found her Wonderbra ad. So pretty right? My mani was a simple one, the lace was a bit hard to recreate though, so I kinda did my own thing. I used two coats of Ulta3’s Silver Grey over a coat of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On, and used BYS Black Satin for the details. I have expressed my dislike for Ulta3’s metallics before, they always bubble no matter what, application is tricky and they seem to take forever to dry. This time was different though, thankfully. It still bubbled a bit, but nowhere near as bad as previous times.
Overall, pretty happy with this mani, its cute yet simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you