Saturday 31 December 2011

NYE Mani!

I was stumped for this. I spent about 3 hours this morning trimming and filing my nails and then putting acrylics on because my nails weren't in the best condition. So by the time that was all done, I had lost track of time and had to think of something quick.

So this is what I came up with. . .


As with all my manis, I started with a coat of OPI's Ridge filler base coat. Then, one coat of NYC Colours Night (one coat black!!) and topped it off with one coat of China Glaze's Some Like It Haute.

Simple, but sparkly! I love the way SLIH looks over black!

What's your NYE mani?

1 comment:

  1. The black looks fantastic. I like this pic because I was drinking the same beverage for NY celebrations :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you