Wednesday 7 December 2011

ORLY - Space Cadet

My first Orly! Every polish I’ve gotten this week has been a first, purely because being a polish enthusiast in Australia sucks. We get such a small selection, and it’s so over priced. $15 for one OPI bottle? I’ll stick to buying online…
But I digress. Space Cadet. LOVE IT. It’s from the Cosmic FX collection that came out last year. Its a beautiful colour-changing jar of magic! The prominent colour is mauve, but with only one thin coat on the nail, the green base is really noticeable. Theres also a bronzey gold in there, I really love these colours together. It’s opaque in two coats, it builds really well, but out of habit I’ve used three coats.
The one down side to this polish is that it is pretty hard to photograph. Thats why I made a collage ;) the top left picture is in direct sun, then shade, the green only shows up at that angle inside my house, and the bottom photo is the best picture to show all the colours, with my hand in some water.
ps. i know its sideways, i don’t know why, or how to fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you