Thursday 15 December 2011

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Mocha Mix

Sadly, I must admit that this is actually the first brown polish I own :S but I picked a good one! Would you believe this is ONE COAT?! One! I was shocked!

I love the colour of Mocha Mix, it is actually pretty spot on the same colour as a Mocha! Typical amazing SH formula and application, so no complaints there. And, did I mention it was ONE COAT?! LOVE that!

Mocha Mix is gorgeous, a lovely brown shade with hints of a dusty pink in it. I feel they really named this polish perfectly, and that’s rare if you ask me. I would wear this colour in winter, it’s rich and warm and really makes me think of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you