Friday 13 January 2012

31 Day Challenge Day 13- Animal print

I wanted to do something besides leopard or zebra prints, so I decided to paint my nails the pattern on my cats back! Pepper is a tabby manx, so shes grey with black stripes in an unusual pattern.

I used Ulta3s Silver Grey for the base, sponged on a line of black, then used OPIs Black Shatter to do horizontal stripes over the black. And to top it off i sponged a bit of silver grey over the black. Silver grey is much lighter than my kitty but i wanted the black to stand out!
 and my little fluffball herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you