Thursday 5 January 2012

31 Day Challenge Day 5- Blue Nails

Another nice simple one for today, featuring my all time favourite blue, Towel Boy Toy By China Glaze. It’s a pretty blue with a veeeeeeeery fine purple shimmer (i mean, you have to look hard to see it) and is a neon, which dries matte. I used 2 coats here, and got bottle colour.

I though the blue alone, while being fricken gorgeous, was a bit boring, so I  topped it off with some sideways strokes of OPI’s Silver Shatter. And needless to say, I love it!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful combo! And I love the shatter tips idea. Too cool!

    -Alyssa
    http://fancyphalanges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shatter on the tips! Such a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you