Friday 20 January 2012

a-england Tristam

OH MY GOD. This polish is ah-MAZING! And, ONE COAT! I honestly never want to take it off… I just cannot give this gem enough praise, it totally blew all expectations i had of it out of the water…
 Tristam is a navy/dark blue with lots of gorgeous holographic micro-glitter throughout. The application was a dream, and as I mentioned before, only needed one coat!! It dried quite quickly too, but I was that giddy I used Essence’s Nail Art Express Dry Drops to help speed up the process.
 Honestly, BUY THIS POLISH! You will not be disappointed…
(Obligatory close up blurry pic to show off the holo!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you