Tuesday 7 February 2012

Dupe-y Goodness!

Picked up a polish today that I'd been umming and ahhing over for a few months now, Ulta 3 Twilight Fever. The main reason I wanted it is because it's a dupe for Chanel Paradoxal, and the other Chanel dupe, Revlon Perplex.

Its a pretty mousy gray/purple shimmer, almost duo-chromey, and it is just GORGEOUS.

 I used 3 coats, formula was a bit thin, i thought it would be a sheer polish, but it built up well on the second coat. I did need a third coat though, as I had a few bald spots.

So I finally decided to snag it today, can't say no to such a pretty polish, especially for only $2! And they always seem to have multiple jars too!

What do you think? I don't own either the Chanel or Revlon, the Chanel is at LEAST $20 here, and Revlons are around $17 here, so a $2 alternative is fantastic!

2 comments:

  1. Excellent! Thanks for swatching, I actually recently bought this as a gift for someone, nice to know it looks great on :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you