Sunday 12 February 2012

Glow In The Dark French

I am such a kid at heart. I love glow in the dark stuff. So I was bored, and sitting around, looking for a mani idea and saw OPI's Zom-body To Love and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Green with Envy sitting next to each other. I love this combo, And if it weren't for me messing them up while doing the dishes, I'd be wearing it still...

I started off with the Green With Envy french tip style. Just one coat on each nail, then when it dried, I added 2 coats of Zom-body to Love and voila! Funky (and glowing!) French mani! I'm a big fan of unusual french manis, and this is very 'Spring' to me!

 Outdoors, in direct sunlight
Outdoors, direct sunlight

Outdoors, shade

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you