Monday 13 February 2012

I feel pretty...

And with this beauty, could you blame me?!

Outdoors, direct sunlight
Yes, my one and only Lynnderella! I've had her for a few weeks now, and have only JUST plucked up the courage to use her.


Very Pretty Vampire is a wine red sheer base, packed with black, red and burgundy glitter, in a range of sizes and shapes. It's a very complex polish, and would make for a great layering polish, but i wanted to try it on its own.


Bottle shots, direct sunlight

This polish takes a bit of work though. Because of all the glitter, making it a bit chunky, its a little hard to apply, nothing terrible though. It dries a little gritty, a good top coat or two wouldn't hurt. I needed 3 costs to get it opaque, but I did grab a photo to show you the differences between layers...


  One coat over black or red would look fantastic!



Epic Close Up!

I'm loving this polish, definitely worth the wait, and lives up to the hype! Lynnderellas can be found at  Llarowe and are $15 per jar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you