Wednesday 22 February 2012

My Love Affair With Nubar Continues...

...but don't tell my other polishes! ;)

Another day, another Nubar. And, another holo. I've come to realise I have a big addiction to holos atm. And I just picked 4 up today. And another should be arriving this week. I can't help myself, they're too pretty!
So meet Nubar Reclaim.  Part of the 'Going Green' collection that came out in 2009. Frankly, green is my favourite colour, but Reclaim is the only colour from the collection I HAD to have, when I had the option to get as many as I wanted on Friday.
It's a very pigmented, very GREEN linear holo. I know it sounds odd to say that its 'very green,' but it really is like no other green I've got. You can even see in these two pictures alone that its a different shade in different lights. The first picture was taken at about 12pm, the second at 6pm.

The holo effect in it is very strong too. Even in my kitchen I could see it. Again, as holos do, it dried quickly and was opaque in two coats. Though instead of the 'flat' finish that some holos have, this one is SO SHINY! I have no base or top coat on, and it still looks amazing! Super smooth too...


So, another fantastic holo. I have 4 more holos to show you, but I have a rather large collection of untried polish at the moment, so no more holos! At least for a few days... And  I may have just bought another... and I have one of the new A-England's due any day too!

Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. I love Reclaim! It was my very first linear holo :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhh this is so pretty, I don't think I have a green holo
    www.kittensilksthecatsclaws.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo nice! I need a Nubar in my life!
    nailandpolish.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you