Thursday 9 February 2012

Valentines Nail Mail!

I LOVE getting nail mail! It's really the only mail I get, and I've been getting it a lot lately...

I'm in a polish group on facebook, PolishAholics Anonymous (PaA) and we recently did a Secret Valentine swap, similar to secret santa, but with polish! And I recieved my package yesterday! I'm not sure who it was from though, she really kept it 'Secret!'


She REALLY spoilt me! I got Milani Red Sparkle, Milani Hi-tech (OMFG!!!!!), Scherer Zodiac, WnW Everybody loves Redmond, scherer golden green and WnW Sparked, and lots of candy (which the bf ate most of)

So a HUGE thank you to my mystery valentine, I love you!



1 comment:

  1. Awesome haul!! Now, tell the BF that - for eating most of your candy - he has to help you enter my photo contest!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you