Sunday 18 March 2012

China Glaze GR8

Hello Hello!

Another holo to show you today, China Glaze GR8 from the OMG collection. I wasn't into polish when it was released, so I missed out on most of them before they all started costing an arm and a leg! I did recently find this one for cheap, so I couldn't say no...

I have to be honest here, I'm not keen on gold... And I put this polish on and was like ".............meh". 
In the shade

And then I took it outside into the sunlight.

Not bad, CG, not bad. Yellow toned gold liner holo.  I do love me some holo! But theres something about this one that I just love. And I can't pick what it is... It's a surprise, so plain indoors, and amazing outdoors. 


Its one of those holos that does dry semi-matte, and I've been told by a few people that top coat ruins the holo effect, so I have no top coat on. Nor a base coat, because that (for some reason) makes it harder to apply.




I don't know why, but the labelling on the jar just slides off... So my jar looks old, but it isn't! This has the typical holo properties; dries fast, 2 coats (though they were thiiiin coats, could get away with one careful one). And pretty. SO pretty. I have finally found a gold I like and it gets discontinued. Typical lol.


But if you can snag this polish, DO IT! It's amazing!


Until Next Time,
<3 Bec

PS Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. Nice swatch! The lettering on my OMG bottles are wearing off too...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you