Wednesday 28 March 2012

Creative Lacquer Challenge Day 7- Charity

So I spent some time googling what each colour charity ribbon stands for and I found one thats perfect for me.


Grey ribbons for asthma. I know its “lame,” because its not a cancer ribbon, but I suffer from severe asthma. Mine is so bad its a chronic illness, and I have to take steroids to control it. I get bronchitis at least twice a year due to it and it sucks.
 
So grey ribbon is my choice for charity themed nails. I used Orlys Plum Noir for the base, and Orly Dazzle for the tips. The ribbon is Essence The Dawn Is Broken.

2 comments:

  1. I like it! I think a lot of people don't realize how severe asthma can be. My sister is in a similar boat as you. She used to have an asthma attack once a year that would send her to the hospital and on a respirator. Thankfully she's on Advair now to help control it and hasn't been in the hospital since! I hope you're feeling well now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm ok for now, but with winter coming up, i have to avoid getting sick lol

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you