Monday 12 March 2012

Hits Can Can

I've spent the last 4 hours swatching untrieds, taking photos and editing them. Its taken a looooong time and I still have more untrieds to go! They can wait though...

I recieved this polish almost 2 months ago, and have been too nervous to use it since! Hits Specialita Can Can. Purple jelly packed with blue/green flakies.

It's a very unique polish, I love it in the jar, but not so much on me... It's very shiny, I have no top coat in any pictures, but it is still so glossy!

I love the colour of the flakies, its a bluey-green. I think it may verge on 'aqua' coloured. So pretty. I honestly thought that this would take a million coats to be opaque, but I've gotten it to this colour in just 2 coats! Makes me feel a bit better about it, because these polishes are (annoyingly) only 6ml... If they were bigger, I would be all over this brand.

I also found it very annoying to remove... the flakes would not come off and then they ended up all over my fingers and even after 6 or 7 more swatches and removal, there are still flakes on my fingers!

I'm tossing up whether or not I need to buy more of the Hits brand, when I can get full size jars for cheaper! But looking at this, I do want more, and I really want some of their holos, and we all know how much I love holos!

Until next time,
<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you