Wednesday 7 March 2012

Ta-Daaa!

Todays post is NOT a holo! Or a swatch! I have actually done some nail art! I was going to enter this in a nail art competiton, where you can't enter something that you've previously posted somewhere else. I was stuck for inspiration on what to do, and then I saw a dress on Tumblr that blew. my. mind


Isn't it amazing?! SO many ideas spawned from that dress... But, I decided on the advice of a few people, not to enter this mani. The one I did enter was really special. Not for me, but for the girl whose nails I did it on. I'm really excited to show you all the final entry!

I also did some more manis for friends recently, and got to try out my new little bat mold (i LOVE bats).



And I did a holo gradient on another friend - her photo is so much better because she's a photographer!

I used CG Virtual Violet, and OPI DS Coronation, in case anyone was wondering... and, with the rhinestones, her nails look like little tuxedos :D

Until next time,

♥ Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you