Sunday 11 March 2012

Wet n Wild Sparked

Hello Hello!

Now today's post, if you know me, is very uncharacteristic... A PINK! I am not a fan of pink, at all... But I oddly like this polish... Another one from my lovely Secret Valentine, Wet n Wild's Sparked. We don't get WnW in Oz, so I was excited to try new brands!

Sparked is pale pink and silver glitter in a clear base. Very girly... It's a pretty dense glitter, I've only used 2 coats in these pics, there are still bald spots, but I wasn't bothered. It dried quickly, but kind of gritty, so I used a top coat to smooth it out. And my word, is it sparkly! They really named this one right! I could not stop staring!
Clean up was not a problem either, the brush was really easy to use and it applied nicely. I like WnW's brush, it's firm but manageable. And removal was not too hard either, it came off quite easily.

Close up!

But seriously, I fell in love with this polish. And I'm tempted to go out and buy more pink glitters! Any suggestions?

Until next time!
<3 Bec 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you