Wednesday 16 May 2012

China Glaze Laser Lime

Hello again! 2 posts in 2 days, feels good! I have been neglecting you blog, but know that I love you and am trying <3.

Today, we had a brief bit of sunlight, before it started getting dark around 5pm! Winter in Australia is amazing, and I know that a lot of overseas people don't think Oz gets very cold, but trust me, it does!

I took advantage of the sunlight to test out another of my untrieds, China Glazes Laser Lime, from the Tronica collection.


Now, I ordered this, and then read up on a few blogs about it, and didn't find much positivity. So it  has been sitting in my untried drawer collecting dust until I decided to break it out today. And can I just say, OMFG. WHY were people not liking this?!




But, I took it out in the shade first...


And then, when I hit the sunlight,


This actually has a pretty strong holo effect! I've quickly painted the other 3 Tronicas I have and I actually think this may be one of the more holo ones. LOVE.

Laser Lime is on the sheer side, I'm using 3 coats in the pictures, with no top coat. It's a bit glossier than some holos too. And, I really love it on my skin tone, the yellow tint in the green glows against my pale skin.



One thing I did notice was that it was similar to Milani Hi Tech, which I swatched a while ago. But, tomorrow, I will make a quick comparison to show you!

I'm a firm believer in holo greens, so if you're like me, you NEED this one!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec


2 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I hope Hi Tech is similar since it's much cheaper and easier to get!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think the biggest difference is the holographic particles. Milanis are big, not huge, but noticeably bigger than OPI's or CGs. Colour wise, I think they're pretty spot on!

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you