Tuesday 29 May 2012

Orly Dazzle

Hello again! Quick-ish post tonight, got so much going on I'm actually putting off bed to do this! I just started a second course, getting to the crunch end of the semester in nail school, just got approved for a new house and have to move in two weeks, AND I have the flu.

So I needed a pick-me-up colour on Sunday night. I grabbed one of my untrieds, Orly Dazzle. I've used this HEAPS for nail art, but never actually worn it on its own. How I waited this long I do not know.


How sweet is that? It's a metallic, foily, chromey silver with added micro glitter for extra shimmer. I am so in love with this. Honestly, I cannot stop staring! It almost glows in the shade;


See?! This is the perfect silver! It's opaque in 2 coats, dries quickly and is just amazing.



Best thing is, I bought this off a blog sale. For a dollar. A FREAKING DOLLAR! Bargain or what? But I know I'll need a back up bottle pretty soon!

I think this might be good underwear for my silver holos too!

Now, a matching gold.... Any ideas?






Until Next Time

<3 Bec

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I love it! My favorite golds are OPI Glitzerland and Deborah Lippmann Nefrititi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely :) Orly Luxe would be a good gold partner.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you