Monday 11 June 2012

China Glaze Light As Air

Hello! Welcome to the 'Bec's posting but she's really not' period of my blog! aka, I just moved house and have no internet so have a bunch of queued posts ;D So hopefully this works!

Today I have one of the China Glaze 2010 Up and Away collection. I have most of the collection, and love each and every one of them that I do have (including the pink!), and am working on getting the rest.


Light As Air. Very light, pastel purple creme. I really love the colour, it's similar to Picture Polish Bliss, but they're not dupes.


This is 3 coats, and I still could have used another just to even it out a bit. Streaky as hell. But I really do think it's worth it, I love the colour.


I've noticed that purples always seem to make me look tanner than I am, not matter what shade it is. Weird huh?

Until Next Time

<3 Bec

1 comment:

  1. Love this delicate shade! I have almost all of this collection too :) It's my favourite for water-marbling.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you