Friday 22 June 2012

A England Bridal Veil

Hello again! The last of my A England collection today! I bet you're sick of hearing about how amazing they are, but I simply cannot help it!

Bridal Veil. Super pigmented, rich, deep black with subtle holo. Not as holo as others, like Dragon or Ascalon, but still holo nontheless!


One coat again, dried fast, smooth application. The usual A England formula, and I have no complaints whatsoever!  


I knew I had to have this one as soon as it was released. I love black polish, 99% of my wardrobe is black, and we all know b now that I'm a sucker for holos!


Until Next Time,

<3 Bec



2 comments:

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you