Monday 18 June 2012

A England Perceval

Hello again! Still scheduled, hoping to be back soon!

Today, I have another A England, Perceval. Gorgeous, silky, glowing deep red shimmer. Another jar of perfection. Easily one of my favourite A Englands. And that's saying something!


Perceval is such a smooth, sexy red. It has great application, covers in two coats, but you can get away with one if you're careful!


A England polishes all dry very quickly, and are all super shiny. I have to admit, I've been very slack with posting this one, I got it in January! But I've worn it multiple times, it's one of my favourite reds!


Can you see how it glows in the sunlight?! It's such an intense red. This is the only non-holo A England I have, and it was my first one!


Best red ever? Maybe! I'll have to do a comparison of my favourites!


Until Next Time!

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you