Sunday 5 August 2012

BFF/GAPC - Neon!

Hello Hello! Last day of the Great Aussie Polish Challenge today, and it's also Neon day in the BFF Challenge, so I thought I'd combine the two into something that has been on my to do list for a while!

So, I rounded up my polishes;

Ulta 3 Scarlet, Mode Rave'n, Ulta3 Citrus, Ulta3 Jelly, BYS Blue Bang, BYS UV Thunderstruck

Then, 2 coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On
 
  White nails appreciation photo.
 
And then, using a sponge, I made an epic gradient;
 
 
Bright and awesome! And, a pain in the but to clean up, I wish I had taken a photo before I cleaned my fingers lol! Even though it looked amazing like that, I added one more thing...
 
 
Just like punk, Crackle's not dead ;D  this is OPI Black Shatter (not Australian, but it's the only black crackle I have lol!) and a coat of BYS UV Topcoat. 

And there you have it! The end of TGAPC. Big thanks to the girls who joined me;

7 comments:

  1. Ooo love me me neons and I love a gradient + crackle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! The neon peeking through is very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great, i love the colour choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. luving it...
    just come across ur blog nd luved it .. plz do visit mine http://crazypolishes.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you