Thursday 2 August 2012

The Great Aussie Polish Challenge - NYC Colours

Hey hey! Another GAPC post, and today I have Ulta3's 'sister' brand, NYC Colours. The colour I have on is the first NYC I bought, and I still love it!


I have 2 coats on here, then using a striping brush and Ulta3 Black Satin, I 'framed' my nails, and topped it off with BYS UV Top Coat. So all Aussie, all gooood!

Check out the other GAPC girls!



                                                                Pretty Purple Polish
                                                                  The Polish Haven
Until Next Time,
<3 Bec 

PS. Check out my giveaway!

3 comments:

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you