Thursday 13 September 2012

Fiery Dotticure!

I don't break out my dotting tools that often, and after seeing some awesome 'dotticures' around the blogosphere lately, I decided to try and do one of my own!




I used 2 coats of my trusty OPI Ridge Filler base coat, because last time I wore Deborah Lippmann's Footloose (the red!), it stained like hell! And this time, even with the extra base coat, I still got some epic staining! Bummer :(

So, after the base coat, I started with 2 coats of Footloose, then using both ends of a double ended dotting tool, I dotted on OPI In My Back Pocket (one of my fav oranges!) and then some China Glaze Lemon Fizz. And I topped it all off with a thick coat of SV (my jar needs thinning!) and voila! It's fiery, bright and fun!

I love how this turned out, I want to try and do some pastel dotticures!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you