Thursday 27 September 2012

Gloss n' Sparkle Goblins Grave Swatches and Review

 Hey there! Another Gloss n' Sparkle today, this one, I struggle for words. It's amazing. Just superb.










Goblins Grave. Dark green jelly base packed with green and some holo glitters. We all know the glitter + green = Bec likey.

Like all other of my Gn'S polishes, this applied perfectly. I have never had to fish the glitter out of any of these, and have had no problems at all. I used 3 coats here,and it does look a bit sheer, but it is a jelly base so that's ok. I like it! It dried nice and quick, but I did top it off with 2 coats of SV to smooth it out.

My pictures cannot do this one justice. It is really, really, REALLY awesome. I was constantly staring at my hands when I wore this.

What do you think about Goblins Grave?

Until Next Time

<3 Bec



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you