Thursday 20 September 2012

Neon, Holo, Drips!

 This combo is awesome! Seriously... I did this design (same colours and all) on a friend last night, and I loved it so much I had to do it on my own nails!





3 coats each of Nfu-Oh #61 and China Glaze I'm With The Lifeguard, and then when it was all dry, I used a 2-way nail art pen and did the drips. How awesome is it though?! No topcoat on the holo though, because the top coat dulls it (on me anyway), but there is on the neon.

I think I'll be rocking this a lot more when summer hits, with different colour combos too!

Until Next Time!

<3 Bec

3 comments:

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you