Saturday 20 October 2012

My First REAL Stamping Success!

I am so excited to post this that it's 2:35 am and I don't even care! I've bought some cheap stamping plates before, and every time I tried them, I have gotten terrible results. But when I saw some Bundle Monster plates on a blog sale, I snatched up the ones I wanted immediately! I got bm315, 301, 305 and 31, all ones I had wanted badly!

So I sat down tonight and had a play, and I am STOKED with the result!

(again, still trying to work out the best lighting position for my lightbox :/)

I used 2 coats of Revlon Royal, my first time using it and I am in love! Everyone needs this one! And then I stamped on the lightning bolts on my ring finger with BM 305 and Orly Dazzle. I was so nervous that I actually squealed a little when it worked! And for the rest of the mani, I used a sponge and sponged on Dazzle to the tips. Topped it all off with Seche Vite and voila! My first success!

Now, I need to work on my lighting! Any suggestions?

Until Next Time!

<3 Bec

4 comments:

  1. That looks great! Congrats on your new plates, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of your stamping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this came out awesome!! The polish you used for stamping worked really well I always have trouble finding polishes that work well with stamping. Great job love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job!!!! It is gorgeous. I just got Royal last week so I might have to try this combo :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you