Tuesday 9 October 2012

TIHC: Ghosts!

I'm a day late in posting this, and I hate it, but I had very little time and had to do a mani! The theme for this installment of the This Is Halloween Challenge is Ghosts. I chose to do a mani that matched the name of the Challenge itself, a Nightmare Before Christmas one!





It's Zero! Jack Skellingtons little ghost dog! I used 2 coats of Gloss n Sparkle Purpetual Darkness as a base- let me tell you, that is one STUNNING polish! I will have a proper review up tomorrow! I used a 2-Way Nail Art Pen to do all the white detailing.

I wasn't happy with this mani at all, but it'll pass. I think what I hated the most is that I now, do indeed, have nubbins. :( 5 breaks in 3 days, I had to cut the rest down in fear of more breakage!


Until Next Time!

<3 Bec

1 comment:

  1. This is such a good idea!!! I love them I think they came out fantastic :) and your nubbins aren't nearly as bad as you think they are ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you