Sunday 14 October 2012

TIHC: Jack O Lanterns

I'm 2 days late with this one, my bad! I had a vision of how I wanted my mani to turn out, but no matter what, it looked like crap. So I rage quit, and ended up with this guy!

I used 2 coats of Ulta3 Frog Prince for the base, and then used the saran wrap technique and OPI Green-Wich Village. The vine is OPI Gargantuan Green Grape Matte, and the happy little pumpkin is OPI In My Back Pocket (apparently, I had to use OPI's with long names!). The black is my trusty 2 way nail art pen, and I topped it all off with Seche Vite.

So, it's not what I wanted, but hey. It's cute, and fun!

I am SOOOO excited to show my Zombie nails tomorrow, I did them last weekend for an event and loved them!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you