Saturday 27 October 2012

TIHC: Witches!

You can't have Halloween without witches! And we're nearing the end of the challenge!

Todays mani is not one of my best, but oh well. On we push.


I used 3 coats of China Glaze flying Dragon (neon) as a base, and then added a layer of 365 Days of Color Old Time Movie onto my pointer and pinky fingers. I used a 2 way nail art pen for the flying witch, her hat, and the cats ears, and the broom is layers of Ulta3 Allure and Chocolate Cake. Topped all off with Essie's Matte About You.

Until Next Time!

<3 Bec



2 comments:

  1. These are great!!
    And I love that color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to be such a newb, but can I still join the challenge? I'm super new to nail art but I love halloween and halloween nail art so I was just wondering!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you