Monday 15 October 2012

TIHC: Zombiiiiiies!

Hello hello! Another This Is Halloween Challenge day today, and this one, I was looking forward too!

Last weekend, my state's capital city had its annual Zombie Walk, were thousands of people zombie-fy themselves and walk through the city. I went with a couple of friends and had a blast, but unfortunately, I'm yet to find any pictures of myself even though there were photographers everywhere! But I know my nails had to look awesome, so I came up with this...

I LOVED it! I started with a base of Ulta3 Allure, then sponged on OPI William Tell Me About OPI, and a bit of Ulta3 Black Satin and topped it off with NYC Matte Me Crazy. I was originally going to clean up my fingers, but a few people told me to leave it, so I sponged on a bit more of the OPI on my fingers!

What do you think? Awesome or gross? haha!

Until Next time,

<3 Bec



6 comments:

  1. This is amazing! I didn't occur to me to go there, it's quite beautiful in a way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! Great zombie nails :D <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome and gross at the same time but in a good way. U did a fantastic job! I will be posing mine tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a real zombie-hand! :) great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome idea! These look just like zombie fingers! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you