Monday 19 November 2012

Aussie Nails Monday- GLITTAH!

Happy Monday! My day, to put it nicely was awful. But, it was made better by not one, but two packages from the lovely Angela with a bunch of nails and a polish and she chucked in some surprise glitters! And a LOT of glitter!

Today's ANM theme is glitter, and before I got these packages I was stumped for an idea! But I came up with this...

 In the sun
Shade

I used two coats of OPI Ink, and used a slow drying top coat and placed the stars on one by one, which didn't take too long at all! I topped them off with Seche Vite, and used two coats on the accent nail. I did the pointer finger as the accent for a change, because its something that I've never tried before

I love this mani, it's a different take on a glitter mani! Check out the rest of the Aussie Nails girls!


Until Next Time!

<3 Bec
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you