Saturday 24 November 2012

Gloss n Sparkle Swatch Spam!

Good afternoon my lovelies! It's getting to that time of year here where it's just too hot to do anything, but it's also perfect glitter polish weather! And what better than one of my favourite Indies, Gloss n' Sparkle?!

I've already shown you Unicorn Droppings, Goblins Grave, Royal Flash and Cotinga, and today I have three more for you!

First up, Purpetual Darkness. Black jelly base with purple and silver hex glitter, some smaller purple glitter and a sprinkling of holo glitter tucked in there! I love this, it's classy, vampy, and yet still fun and glittery!



Next, is Optimus. Optimus is the softest grey base, with blue, red and silver hex glitters. It's a perfect Transformer style polish! And I think I'll be wearing next time I go to a baby shower for a baby boy! It was a little tricky to place the glitter, but nothing hugely troubling.



And finally, a limited edition polish for Halloween, Witches Britches. This polish just SCREAMS Halloween! It's easily moved it's way up to one of my all time favourite polishes! It has a light purple jellyish base and is packed with orange, black and green glitters, big and small.



All of the swatches was 3 coats, with no base colour. And all of them were smooth with one coat of Seche Vite, no hungry glitters here! Gloss n Sparkle is available on Shoppe Ecclectico, and soon, Llarowe for the international girls, and etsy for Australian girls!

What do you think? Will you be getting any Gloss n Sparkles?

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

2 comments:

  1. Woah where did Optimus come from and how did I miss it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have to be honest, i got it a little while ago and it was sitting in my untrieds lol

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you