Sunday 25 November 2012

Ink-y Techno Gradient!

Happy Sunday! Today's mani is me copying myself haha! I did some acrylics on a client for her wedding last week, and loved the polish combination she chose so much I had to do it on my own nails!



I used 2 coats of OPI Ink for the base, and then sponged on China Glaze Techno, and as always, topped it with Seche Vite. I love this combination, it's sparkly as hell and makes my newly nubbed nails look better ;D

What do you think of this combo? I'll be back tomorrow for another installment of Aussie Nails Monday!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you