Thursday 29 November 2012

Neon Gradient + Glitter!

Today was HOT. So I got up at 6am so I could do my nails before the heat kicked in, dedicated or what? I've been loving neons and glitter lately, so I wanted to mix the 2.

This is Ulta3 Lilly White (base), and Jelly (green) and Citrus (yellow) for the gradient. I painted a stripe of each colour onto my sponge and dabbed straight onto the white. This is 2 'coats.' And I topped it off white my favourite glitter at the moment, 365 Days Of Color Old Time Movie. It has 2 coats of Seche Vite, to smooth out the glitter.

I LOVE this. It's probably the best gradient I've done. The Ulta3 neons are so, so bright I find myself staring at my nails a lot lol!

I have some more neon nails to show you, so watch out!

Until Next Time

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you