Sunday 4 November 2012

Stampy, Layer-y Awesomeness!

Strange title, but that is exactly how I describe the mani I'm showing you today! I originally sat down to do a black and silver gradient with striping tape, but my tape didn't want to co-operate! So I pulled out some of my favourite polishes from last year and came up with this!



What this is, is two coats of Ulta3 Black Satin, topped with one coat of Orly Fowl Play, and then, using BM301, I stamped the gradient image with Orly Space Cadet.

It's a subtle gradient, and the colour shift in Space Cadet matches the colours in the flakes in Fowl Play. Not two polishes I would usually put together, but it works! I loved this, it was subtle and gorgeous (well, I think so any way!). The only downfall is that tiny bit of shrinkage caused by Seche Vite on my middle finger.

Pretty happy with my stamping efforts this time around! Definitely going to practice more!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

1 comment:

  1. Edgy, soft, and gorgeous. I love the subtle gradient. I get shrinkage too with SV which always makes me sad with darker polishes :( For the record, though, I didn't even notice it.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you