Monday 24 December 2012

Aussie Nails Secret Santa!

I took part in a Secret Santa gift swap in my beloved Aussie Nails group, and my gift arrived yesterday (mail on a Sunday- how weird!) and it was an amazing, generous gift!

Here is the gift in full! The polishes I recieved are: Sinful Colors Let's Talk, Sinful Colors Kissy, Essence Make It Golden, Mirenesse Silent Mauvey, OPI Every Month Is Oktoberfest, China Glaze Glitter All The Way, and two incredibly special polishes, China Glaze 2NITE (!!!!), and the polish I'm showing you today, OPI Absolutely Alice.




If you don't know what AA is, you've probably been living under a rock. This baby is part of the elusive OPI Alice in Wonderland collection that came out a few years ago. This and it's sister Mad As A Hatter have become incredibly hard to find, and coveted by many. Imagine my surprise when I unwrapped it! I squealed quite loudly!

AA is a dense, fine blue and gold glitter mix in a clear base. It applies like butter, and is opaque in 3 coats. And it didn't eat topcoat either, ne coat of SV and it was smooth and perfect. And my favourite thing about this polish? It is ridiculously sparkly! Even in really dim lighting, it still sparkles. I love it!

Big, huge thanks again to the fabulous Joelene for the gift, it was amazingly thoughtful and perfect!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you