Tuesday 18 December 2012

Layering with OPI DS Extravagance!

Hi hi! A nice little layering combo today, I've seen so many people wearing OPI DS Extravagance lately, and it's made me feel like my bottle is being neglected. So I pulled it out and as I did so, I saw Max Factor Fantasy Fire as well, and a lightbulb went off in my head!







I think adding FF to DS Extravagance makes it so rich and gorgeous. And look at the colour shift in the last picture! *drool!* I used 2 coats of DS Extravagance and once coat of FF. Adding FF did hide the holo sparkle in DS Extravagance a tiny bit, but you can definitely still see it!

I loved this combo, what do you think?

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you