Saturday 22 December 2012

Neon + Glitter = LOVE!

I'm loving neons lately. So hard. And I got a mini haul of some random colours I've been lusting on Monday, and have been rocking neons all week! Today I'm showing you some semi-cheesy nails that I did on my day off when my beloved LA Lakers had a game.


This is 2 coats of the awesome China Glaze Sun-Kissed, with 2 accents of Lacquer Convention Snap, Crackle, Pop! I seriously love this glitter, I've had it for a week and have worn it three times already! It's so dense and pretty and all the different shapes and colours. Ugh it's the perfect purple glitter.

I really love the formula of the Summer Neons too, they're thick, but so easy to apply. I had very little clean up to do with this one!

What do you think? Neons and Glitter- yay or nay?

Until next Time,

<3 Bec

Oh PS... the Lakers won ;) it was cos of my mani I swear :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you