Saturday 29 December 2012

W7 Lava Flow

A group of us Aussie Nails ladies did a W7 group buy recently, and I had to jump in on that for one polish in particular. Lava Flow is a white base packed with black and red glitter.


This is 2 coats, with no 'undies' and Seche Vite topcoat. It applied really well considering how much glitter it has, and I only needed one coat of topcoat to make it super smooth. It also removed quite easily, I'm yet to try the peel off base coat thing so I dread glitter removal. This was no trouble though, luckily!

I really love this, the sparkle of the red glitter and the softness of the white and the black, it just works. Kudos W7!

I am after more W7's now, there's a fair few I want now!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

1 comment:

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you