Thursday 24 January 2013

Aussie Week: Peita's Polish (part 2!)

I meant to post this yesterday, but I ended up going out and didn't get back until 3am, and then fell asleep straight away.

I have another 2 Peita's Polishes today, starting with Zebration:


This is 2 coats of Zebration over China Glaze Surfin' For Boys. Zebration is black and white bars and hexes in a clear base. There are a few versions of this style of glitter available, but I told myself I would always buy it from a fellow Aussie. The formula was amazing, I didn't have to dab any glitter on. I cannot wait to layer this over more neons!

The other polish I have today is Razzmatazz, purple-y/pink and blue glitters in a clear base.


 I layered this over a gradient of China Glaze Light as Air and For Audrey. I think it compliments the polish perfectly! The formula was similar to that of Zebration, perfect! This is one coat over the gradient, and again I had no trouble getting glitter on the nail.

I'll be back tonight with another post to make up for missing yesterday, and I tell you now, it's a good one!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you