Friday 15 February 2013

Orly Orange Punch

Orly's Orange Punch is another one of my handful or two of untried Orlys, and I am KICKING myself for letting this one sit in the drawer for a year! It's a perfect summer neon!


This is 2 coats, with no white undies! A neon that's perfect in 2 coats without a white base definitely gets a thumbs up from me! And to spice it up a bit, I placed some large purple hex 'glequins' into a line on one finger, and topped it with a coat of Seche Vite, as it does dry to a semi-matte finish.

I'm going to have a coffee and go watch the storm!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

2 comments:

  1. What a great orange! I love neons that don't need to be layered over white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this orange is perfect!!:):)

    Greetings from Finland!

    beautinika.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you