Thursday 21 February 2013

piCture pOlish Mirage aka my forgotten love...

If you're anything like me, you have a pretty decent polish collection. And sometimes, some really beautiful polishes can go for months without being worn. Case in point, piCture pOlish Mirage. I don't have a heap of time for manis during the first half of the week, because of my course, so I've been reaching for indies a lot. Glitter in coloured bases = instant awesome. But I picked up Mirage the other night with intentions of stamping or some type of nail art and I fell in love with it all over again and have left it plain and been wearing it nearly 4 days now!


This is 3 coats, plus Seche Vite. Also, I took these photos after TWO days wear! And one of those days, was full on, with me doing a fair bit of makeup and waxing, it's wearing like iron!

I am still super in love with Mirage. The duochrome-y shimmer is just fabulous. I'm now going to see what other gems have been hiding in my stash!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you