Thursday 28 February 2013

Quick NOTD - Glitter Gradient

Hi guys! This is just a quick NOTD to show off, I wore this to my beauty course the other day and a lot of the girls loved it. I wasn't entirely happy with it, but thought I would show you anyway!

*please ignore the crappy photo, I dunno wtf was going on there*

I used 2 coats of Picture Polish Cackle as the base, and did a quick glitter gradient with Gloss n Sparkle Fell on Black Days. I used Peitas Polish Glitter Gripper for the base, an SV top coat.

I have some major swatching to do tomorrow, so I'll have some proper posts for you then!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you