Tuesday 12 February 2013

Valentines Nails #3 & #4!

I tried really hard to post yesterday, but I have just started a new course in Beauty Services and the days are very long and I had an essay to finish up so I ran out of time. On the bright side, you get 12 manis in one post today!

First is my Aussie Nails Monday mani. This weeks theme was food. Keeping with my Valentines theme, I tried to do a heart shaped box of chocolates. TRIED being the key word there. It looks like a choc-chip cookie, or as someone suggested, a pizza hahaha!

Yeah.... anyway...

The next mani I have is a simple, cute V-Day mani. I used ColorMates Romance as the base, and based on the name 'Romance', I HAD to do a V-Day mani!

This is 2 coats, with Seche Vite on all fingers except the ring. I used BYS top coat (it's a slower drying t.c than SV) and placed pink rhinestones on in a heart shape.

So now I'm all caught up and need to do some more manis! Only 2 days left!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you