Sunday 31 March 2013

Aussie Nails Disney- Mulan!

I'm a day late with this weeks Disney Challenge, I've had a hectic weekend so far! This weeks theme is Mulan, and although she's not TECHNICALLY a princess, she is lumped in as a Disney princess for some reason. And she's easily my favourite one of them...


I used a lot of polishes for this, so I'm not going to list them all, because I'll probably forget one or two! My nails, from pointer to pinky, are; a lantern (like the scene when they fight at the celebrations), her kimono, her face split halved into lady Mulan and boy Mulan, and some Cherry Blossoms.

I am super happy with how these turned out, except her face, that was a pretty epic fail...

My fellow challengers:

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you