Monday 25 March 2013

Aussie Nails Monday- Blue!

This weeks Aussie Nails Monday theme is Blue. That leaves it pretty open for anything to be done, so I decided to try my hand at a watermarble. I don't do a lot of marbling, but I actually kinda liked this one!



I started by using 2 coats of China Glaze For Audrey as a base, and then marbled with alternating 'blobs' of For Audrey and China Glaze Adore. I dipped two fingers in at a time, and all but the ring finger turned out quite nicely! I also used a coat of Essies Matte About You to matte it, because matte is coooool.

I enjoyed this marble, maybe I should do more!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

The ANM ladies
Chantelle - A Polished Prance
Adelle - Adelle1985 (Instagram)
Rosemarie - Every Little Polish
Melissa - Mel My Issta
Jennifer - JennLojko (Instagram)
Astrid - Lovessweetas (Instagram)
Kate - Mckfresh (Instagram)
Jessica - Maedaynails (instagram)
Elizabeth - Lili_Bete (Instagram)
Cassandra - The Reluctant Femme
Julia - Messy Mansion
Ronda
Melissa - polished_off (Instagram)
Jennifer - jennersx (Instagram)
Rachael - thepolishedclaw (Instagram)
Caylah
Tash
Jane - Nails In Oz
Sylvia - lilyandjinks (Instagram)
Genna - Eternal Dreamer
Stacey - @staceymeldrum (Instagram)
Jess - radjecca (Instagram)
Shannen - shannen_arrowsmith (Instagram)

1 comment:

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you